Module 3 – Overview of public sector lighting market in Japan & Building partnerships
Tuesday 10/01/2023 10:00 – 11:30 CET
- Market scan: Main domestic suppliers and competitors
- Industrial associations (Japan Lighting Manufacturers Association (JMLA)
- Market-entry approaches
Enterprise Europe Network Japan
- Business partnerships with Japanese companies and impact on PP success
- Trading houses vs. distributors/Agents/set up local company
- Building partnerships
- What can the Europe Enterprise Network Japan do for you?
- How to utilize trade fairs in Japan effectively
- EU-Japan Centre of Industrial Cooperation business services: – An outline
Project Manager at JTPP Helpdesk and resident expert on Japanese government procurement at the EU-Japan Center for Industrial Cooperation. Mr. Griek has worked in and with Japan in business and academia for 30 years. Since 2011, he works as a freelance consultant/analyst for public and private organizations. In this capacity, he has been involved in providing support related to the EU-Japan Economic Partnership Agreement (EPA) in relation to government procurement.
Project Manager at the Enterprise Europe Network (EEN) Japan. Ms. Mita has worked for the EEN-desk at the EU-Japan Centre in various capacities has over 6 years’ experience in supporting the creation of partnerships between EU and Japanese companies.
Project Manager Team Europe at Enterprise Europe Network Japan desk of the EU-Japan Center for Industrial Cooperation in Tokyo. Mr. Rijnties has been involved in organization of incoming trade missions and providing support to EU and Japanese SMEs. In his current capacity Mr. Rijnties aims to create partnerships between EU-Japan Centre and Trade Promotion Organizations of EU Member states in Japan.